Bedbugs are extremely serious issue and can be extremely difficult to completely get rid of them. The best to exterminate the bedbugs entirely is to get a professional help form pest control experts. You will find pest control expert online i.e.
Here I am going to describe some of the easy and simple method of avoiding bedbugs.
The first thing you control the bedbug infestation is to keep all the beds, sheets, bedding and carpet clean. Washing sheets weekly, and bedding every couple of months lowers the risk of having bedbugs.
Place for Hiding
Don’t assume bedbugs are only in your bed frame; mattress, headboard and footboard of a bed are the most likely location for bedbugs, they can and do often hide in sofas and some other soft furniture, electrical sockets, carpets, floor crevices and other tights areas mainly in living and bedroom.
Cover your Mattress
Put a plastic cover on your mattress. Bedbugs can’t live on the surface, and they can’t find their way to enter inside the mattress. The sound may be a bother at night, and the feel of plastic beneath your sheets may be uncomfortable, but this will cut down on bedbugs.
Bed Keeping Area
Move your bed at least 2-13 inches from the wall. Bed bugs can’t fly and can’t jump. One way to is due to which bedbugs reach your bed is being transferred by clothes or object. Another way is by climbing up the wall and falling onto your bed. They also climb up the legs of your bed, for which you need to keep ½ litres of baby oil + soapy water in a bowl underneath the legs of the bed, so that at the time of climbing the bedbugs fall into the bowl and kill at the spot.
Keep in Mind
- Don’t buy used furniture especially bedding or upholstery items.
- You need to repair cracks in plaster and glue down peeling wallpaper to get rid of places bed bugs can hide.
- When possible, take off your shoes before entering your home, and make sure your visitors do the same. Bedbugs have been known to travel on people’s shoes and lay their eggs there.
- If you must have a vintage something or other in your home, find a pest control Dallas experts, who can inspect it for bedbugs or eggs.
Precaution for Dressing Room
- When trying on potential new items in dressing rooms, be sure to hang your clothing on hooks rather that lay them across cushioned seats in the dressing room, or on the carpeted floor.
- Inspect clothing carefully, before purchasing. Pay particular attention to the inside seams by looking for a sign of sticky, white eggs, skins, and the bugs themselves. Notify the store manager immediately if you suspect bed bugs.
- Use sealed luggage and clothing lines. If you are planning a trip or vacation you should definitely use bed bug bags. And bed bug luggage liners. They work by using micro zippers which provide an impenetrable seal in or around your luggage and clothing.